Contact Us


Mon-Fri  9:00am - 6:00pm

Sat          9:30am - 5:00pm

معلومات عامة

See Also:

Get your government issued photo ID

Learn more about the Class 5 GDL license for new drivers

Find out about exiting the graduated license program and becoming a fully licensed driver

Thinking about driving for a career? Find out more here.

If you want to drive a motorcycle in Alberta, you will require a Class 6 license.