Contact Us


Mon-Fri  9:00am - 6:00pm

Sat          9:30am - 5:00pm


To dissolve an incorporation, you will need to fill out the Articles of Dissolution. The form can be filled out by an authorized person (usually a director of the company).

If there are liabilities of the corporation, the Articles of Dissolution must be accompanied by a Statutory Declaration affirming that the corporation has no assets, and during the 13 months preceding the date of the Statutory Declaration, the corporation has not: (i) distributed any of its property to its shareholders by dividend or otherwise, or (ii) conferred a benefit on any of the directors by way of remuneration or bonuses or other special payments that is in excess of an amount that fairly represents reasonable remuneration for services performed for the corporation by the director.